Friday 1 April 2016

Two grains were lying...

 Image result for TWO SEEDS SPEAKING

 

Two grains were lying side by side on the fertile soil. The first grain said: “I want to grow up! I want to put down roots deep into the ground and sprout from the ground. I dream to blossom in delicate buds and proclaim the coming of spring. I want to feel the warm rays of sun and the dew drops on my petals!”.
This grain grew up and became a beautiful flower.
The second grain said: “I’m afraid. If I put down my roots into the ground, I don’t know what they will face there. If I grow tender stems, they can be damaged by wind. If I grow flowers, they may be disrupted. So I’d rather wait for the safer time.
Thus the second grain was waiting, until the chicken that passed by did not peck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment